Technical castings made for individual customers:
- casings for industrial water meters,
- machine elements for food industry,
- castings for electronic equipment,
- machine-building and automotive industry (watermeters, corps, valves),
- fittings for heating systems,
- pump casings,
- joints for pipelines.
- aluminium alloy castings: EN AC AlSi7Mg, EN AC AlSi11, EN AC AlSi5Cu3, DIN 230, DIN 231 etc.
- brass castings: CuZn39Pb1, CuZn16Si4, CuZn32Al2Mn2Fe1
- zinc alloy castings: ZnAl4Cu1, ZnAl4Cu1 A
Crown Center Ltd. also produces castings made of aluminum, copper and zinc alloys made with sand mould, chill mould and pressure casting die:
- sand form Al. – to the weight of casting ~ 100 kg
- sand form Cu – to the weight of casting ~ 150 kg
- chill mould Al – to the weight of casting ~ 40 kg
- chill mould Cu – to the weight of casting ~ 26 kg
Cores are made using HOT-BOX method, which guarantees high quality surface.
We are able to finish all castings by chromium-nickel shot sand blasting and also by vibratory grinding („ROTOFINISH” method).
We have high-quality team of designers for each casting technology. We design chill moulds, patterns and essential tools for casting production.
Crown Center Sp. z o.o.
ul. Równa 6
Tel. + 48 52 32 33 800
Fax + 48 52 32 33 841
Numer KRS: 0000163435
District court in Bydgoszcz, initial capital: 158 333,33 PLN